Tuesday 5 March 2013

INTRODUCTION TO CRAFTS COMMUNITY


Hello everybody in love with crafts,

I created this blog to join the best community in the world crafter's community.

I have been artistic since i remember myself. The biggest my passion was drawing. After graduating an University, i enrolled into a professional school for dressmakers.Which I graduated with success and became a professional designer-dressmaker. During my studies i had an honor to practice with one of the best designers in my city Audrone Benetiene, who is famous for her unique romantic vintage style. As i look back I realize that this designer was ahead of all designers. More that ten years ago she was creating garments which become popular and come into fashion only now.
Due to interesting changes in my life i moved to UK. With no intentions to stay in this country i have been living for the last 7 years in England, Greater Manchester area Bury. Where i was practising holistic and beauty treatments. During these years i became a professional nail technician with specialization in advanced acrylic and free stroke nail art, holistic therapist.

Quite recently i discovered a new passion paper crafting. I was fascinated by the beauty of handmade items and cards. Everything started from create and craft.tv channel and their famous hosts such as Sue Wilson, Dawn Bibby, Joanna Sheen, Sheena Douglas, Linda Ravencroft and other famous craft presenters. The new interest helped me to fight my depression, which apparently was very deep. I even did not realize how serious i was affected by it, until i started getting better. And everything thanks to crafts.

During my research i found a lot of brilliant tutorials on youtube, but Chritina Griffiths is one of the best. She inspired me to share my ideas and acknowledges with the rest of the world.

I will be featuring my ideas of cards making, drawing, clothes designing. Preparing tutorials from the basic to advanced level.
Please join me, share your ideas and enjoy this blog. Take a sneak peek.

                                                                   one of my first works
                                       bags designed and created by myself.


this project includes some metal works


 this is a luxury card which would make proud any girl. incorporates a lot of different techniques
 this card i am extremely proud of. created using Sheena Douglas techniques to order. it is extremely large with specially designed envelope. the receiver was over the moon with it.


 Joanna Sheen cd Enchanted Dreams used for this card. it made a birthday girl extremely happy.
applique from Linda Ravencroft CD enhanced with diamante.

Bellow the same artist images used to create the wall art.



 First attempt for decorations on Christmas cake

 Leather bag with felted front panel.



2 comments:

  1. ..you are very creative , keep up the good work ..you should list your work on etsy - wedding favours and name tags are very popular in handmade ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your nice words. It means a lot to me. I like your works very much as well especially your photos

      Delete